Click here to download this episode!
Welcome to the first episode of Seattle Punk Audio Zine! This episode features an interview with The Damage Done and four songs from their recently-released full-length album Scream All Of Our Cliches. The interview was recorded in Seattle, WA on September 29th, 2009.
The Damage Done is:
Connor - Drums
Chris - Bass, Backing Vocals
Jake - Guitar, Backing Vocals
Ryan - Vocals
- 1:01 - Song #1: Mumpa
- 4:45 - Scream All Of Our Cliches was recorded at Magnets Large & Small
- 5:30 - Album released on Better Half Records, founded by Chris Crusher and K2 of Smokejumper
- 7:25 - GRN STRP Haus is one of The Damage Done's favorite venues.
- 7:51 - In April, the band toured with Success!
- 8:15 - Bands at North Park Awesome Fast included Breaker Breaker One Niner, Tiltwheel, Dead To Me, and This Is My Fist
- 11:20 - Song #2: All The People In The Place To Be (Don't Care)
- 17:35 - Northwest Punk Board
- 17:44 - The Stranger, one of Seattle's two weekly news and entertainment papers
- 23:42 - Former member of The Damage Done, Eliot, has a new band Shakes, also on Better Half Records
- 24:09 - Chris and Jake have another band: Smooth Sailing
- 24:35 - Lucas Andrews of Anchor Down is an awesome guy! He designed the SPAZ logo.
- 25:14 - Ryan plays accoustic songs under the name Jefferson Deathstar
- 25:46 - Song #3: The Sky Is Really Heavy
- 28:28 - The Damage Done recommends the following bands: Polar Bear Club, Akimbo, Horse the Band, Helms Alee, Drunken Boat, Rumspringer
- 29:40 - Ryan passed out after seeing Rumspringer and John Cougar Concentration Camp
- 32:04 - Buy Scream All Of Our Cliches at upcoming The Damage Done shows, the Better Half Records website, on iTunes, or at Interpunk.
- 32:27 - The Damage Done played an amazing show at Studio Seven with A Wilhelm Scream, Living With Lions, Shook Ones, and The Riot Before.
- 33:29 - Song #4: Teen-Bop Hit Factory
Photo of The Damage Done courtesy of Cameron Collins, all rights reserved.
Direct download: SPAZ001_The_Damage_Done.mp3
-- posted at: 12:05am EST